Pages, our family

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A Prayer Request

I had been keeping up with this family and just heard on Amy's Daily Pleasures that this sweet little baby has been born. Please remember this family in your prayers. Even though they knew he would be born with this I cannot imagine how sad they are to know that he will only be with them a short time. It's easy for me to complain about and not be as thankful as I should be for my very healthy young ones. I've heard so many say " just as long as their healthy". I pray to never say that flippantly in passing but to be so thankful when they are healthy and also to have peace, understanding and thankfulness especially if they were to not be healthy. Please pray that this Mother and Father, brothers and sisters and entire family will feel God's Love and peace. Here is the link

No comments:

Post a Comment