Pages, our family

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Friday Outing









Friday we took a fun trip to the Zoo in Chattanooga. It was packed! Never have I seen it so crowded before. The kids all had a ton of fun. This was Sarah's first trip (except as a 5 month old) and she really enjoyed herself. I loved seeing her smile and wave at the animals. She was so sweet! If you want to see animal pictures you will need to head over to Morgan and Katie's blog. They took some great pictures. After that Daddy surprised us with a trip to Red Lobster. Oh my, it was so so good. I always get the Cajun Chicken Pasta and then Katie and I share because they don't have it on the kids menu and I think she loves it as much as I do. Well now Morgan and Josiah tried it and found out how great it is. Wish I could come up with a similar recipe. The biscuits were warm and perfect!!! This was probably the best I have ever had there. Of course I can count on both hands just how many times I have been to Red Lobster. We went around 5:30 and hit it just right! Looking forward to the rest of the weekend!!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for visiting my blog. You have a beautiful family. I was reading the update on Sarah. I was wondering what was wrong with her?

    God bless you,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those cheddar biscuits at RL. YUM!! Boy am I hungry now. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Missy! Glad that you went for it, and made some bows!! All you do for the center "knot" is take the ribbon and literally tie a knot, and then hot glue it to the middle of the bow, and then around to the back, and glue it to the barrett :) As far as the other question about the munipulating it into fluffing out, I don't use any hot glue for that, it is usually just the kind of ribbon and just play with it a lot until it is where and how you like it :)
    It's a lot of fun though huh?
    Well, thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I sure love reading yours!
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a blessing family trips are. We love the zoo and haven't been since my last pregnancy :-)

    ~Cinnamon

    ReplyDelete