Pages, our family

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Samuel Joshua Parris born June 19, 2009

Samuel was born 8:02 on Friday June 19th. He was by far our biggest baby weighing 9lbs. 5 oz. and his length was 22 inches long. I joked quite a bit when I was pregnant saying he would be at least 10 lbs. because I was so HUGE!!! I just didn't really think he would be this big. I am glad we scheduled an early c-section because he was very ready to join us. My contractions were getting closer and harder as we waited to get started. It was a great delivery again by Dr. Wolf. And the whole team in the operating room were just the best. As soon as I saw him I thought WOW he really is a big boy. We love him so much he is a wonderful addition to our family.











1 comment:

  1. Oh he is so precious! Great job on your blog! I love the background! I am looking forward to keeping up with you guys! :-)

    ReplyDelete