Pages, our family

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

SUMMER STUFF




























I can't believe it is already the start of a new week and month. We have started this week with sickness. So far 2 of the 6 are not well. We are praying they recover quickly and it is not spread to the others. We try to keep the baby away so Morgan and Katie are taking turns with him until Daddy is home while I tend to the sick ones. There is nothing like sickness that puts a complete halt on everything unimportant. The older 3 have big plans this Saturday so I hope everything is gone by then. I am trying to find some pictures of our summer fun times this year. I wish we had taken more pictures, like the simple stuff, playing board games, jumping on the trampoline, bike rides till dark, swimming with friends. We have a few pictures but not enough. I need to do better at that and either pull out my camera more or learn how to use Morgan's. We are getting ready for school to start and all the activities that go along with that. I am excited to get started. I am going to make out a big list on all that we are doing and turn it into one post. I am enjoying this new blog. It is just a great way for me to look back and remember. I have joined facebook too and I'll just say that it is not quite what I thought. Some things are just too much for the entire world to know about. But that would be a whole other story to talk about. We ordered some new books and DVD's from Vision Forum with the great deal they had this week, can't wait to get them. For now I am going to see what pictures I can share maybe I'll have more later.

1 comment:

  1. Great pics! I love the stair-step photo. So cute!! Sounds like you all have a busy year coming up with school! Hope it goes well and not frustrating as you teach with the two little ones under foot :-) I hope you all get to feeling better quickly!

    ReplyDelete